|Strategic Human Resource Management
Whilst, some HR professionals are naval gazing looking at their role, the true business leaders are looking to a results based and focused approach to the management of people. This is called "Strategic Human Resource Management".
Strategic Human Resource Management is:
- the formulation and implementation of a culture that will dominate your marketplace (Private Sector)
- the formulation and implementation of a culture that will deliver maximum return to your stakeholders (Public Sector)
Strategic Human Resource Management has a number of key attributes:
- It is integrated to the organisation strategy and business plans
- HR Processes are aligned to deliver the behaviours required to implement the strategy
- It creates a culture of commitment
- It is results and measurement focussed
We have developed a best practice template and process which will deliver a HR Strategy for your organisation in a number of days and will improve your business results.
Once this strategy has been prepared we can help you revolutionise your management of people and improve your business results.
If your organisation has not got an explicit HR Strategy your are losing a key source of sustainable competitive advantage !!!!!