Effective organisation performance depends upon the relationship both individually and collectively between the management and staff.
Our research and experience tells us that positive employee relations and high performance depend upon relationships that are based on:
- Sharing of key business information
- An adult to adult relationship
- Acceptance of mutual interdependence
- Consistency in management
- Understanding that the behaviours you reward are the behaviours you will get
We know how partnership works and how it can be faked. We can support the development of real partnership that will improve business performance. We can train members of partnership committees and managers on their roles and responsibilities in partnership.
- Review your current employee relations and develop recommendations and an approach that will improve employee relations and performance.
- Provide consultants to assist you in the development of negotiations strategies and who can lead negotiations. Our employee relations consultant teams have a unique mix of traditional industrial relations experience, legal expertise and the best practice Harvard Negotiations Approach and Techniques.
- Provide support and leadership for teams who are required to represent management at third party industrial relations and legal forums.